Your counselling and stress management firm can help you live your best life.
Positive Circles provides mental health and emotional solutions for anxiety and stress-related challenges so you can experience a truly fulfilling life.
Watch this video to learn more, and let’s begin with a free consultation!
Helping you overcome the challenges of stress and anxiety so you can live a better, healthier, and happier life.
While stress can occur when you experience tiring events, anxiety usually stems from harbouring negative thoughts, gestures, or insecurities.
As trivial as their symptoms might appear at first, stress and anxiety quickly drain your energy and motivation and, if not treated properly, can lead to frequent breakdowns or depression. They can make you lose control of everything in a flash. It may only take one trigger to lead to an anxious reaction.
Contact us today so we can help you.
Stress and anxiety do not only affect your immediate circumstances but may also impact your long-term social relations. It can affect your job, skills, and creativity negatively.
Stress and anxiety can ruin relationships with your spouse, kids, parents, and other family members. It may also drive away your friends and colleagues, leading to isolation and loneliness, creating further insecurities that may worsen the issue.
Whether you’re facing stress and anxiety about work or family, or you have a big day ahead of you, it may be challenging to deal with and can cause adverse physical, emotional, behavioural, cognitive, and psychological effects, but you do not have to worry!
Our stress and anxiety counsellors at Positive Circles understand what you are going through. Having helped many stressed and anxious hearts and minds improve in the past, you can rest assured that we will help you overcome this problem so you can enjoy the life you deserve.
Are you thinking of permanently getting rid of stress and anxiety?
Book a session with Positive Circles today for a transformation experience.
- Identifying your triggers in specific environments and the presence of other factors.
- Revisiting your worst-case scenarios to determine what activates and speeds up specific psychological and neurological reactions.
- Recommending strategies to keep an eye on possible triggers and preparing yourself to stop reacting impulsively.
- Recommending exercises, rehab, or behavioural and psychological changes to transform your situation.
- Monitoring your progress from the beginning to the end and building a coherent report of your journey.
- Refer you to medical institutions and professionals for further treatment of anxiety’s side effects.
Meet Heather Picart
Heather Picart is a Clinical Therapist who resides in the Greater Toronto area. She was born and raised in Toronto, having completed her Master’s in Professional Counselling at Liberty University, earning a certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and many others in Indigenous Social Work.
Want to talk one-on-one with Heather and get her expertise in counselling for you or your family? She is more than happy to help you!